The Katana 2 Dual harness sets a new standard in sidemount diving.
Our SMS100 Sidemount system was designed not just with the sidemount cave divers in mind, but any diver.
Whether you are a beginner, advanced or technical diver, this kit was designed for you.
Suitable for sidemounting twin cylinders (Dual PKG) or single cylinders (Single PKG), but also for use with rebreathers or rear mounted singles.
This "go anywhere" system can be used in any environment from open water to the overhead environment.
Ready to dive out of the box.
- 360 Degree wing - 52 lbs Lift
- Bulletproof Construction
- Single or Dual wing options available
- Centrally and uppermost located elbow to avoid overhead interference
- Upper/Lower cam band slots for rear mounted single tank
- Full visibility over your system
- Reduces additional gear: Doubles bands / Hardware / Manifold - Benefit when traveling
- Aids in transporting gear to and from the beach or boat - one tank at a time
- Streamlines profile which in turn reduces drag increasing your bottom time
- 1000 denier CorduraTM w/ PU lamination outer shell & 15mil urethane internal bladder
- Streamlined design for reduced drag and passing through confined spaces
- Lower left pull relief valve on SMS100 wing + Lower right on SMS100D wing
- Includes elastic bungee system (removable)
Hollis has become a leader in the sidemount market. It is not just a fad and not just a tool for cavers, it’s here to stay and is growing.
The SMS75 is an evolution from years of sidemount development, which started with the SMS100. A product that has been copied, modified and a benchmark for technical sidemount for years.
Even more popular has been the lightweight SMS50 line. These two have taken sidemount mainstream and the building blocks this new harness.
While it will cater more to hardcore cave divers, SMS75 was created to handle all environments.
Proper trim is key and the wing is designed to promote horizontal diving with increased lift towards the hips where it’s needed most, and without modification.
The SMS75 will also support rear mounted tanks and reversible inflator positions
- Trapezoid shape to promote horizontal trim
- Adjustable and removable wing bungee
- Designed for cave or open water sidemount
- Cam slots for single tank and grommets at 11” for banded doubles
- Reversible Inflator & Dump assembly
- Rigging kit included: Tank bungees, SS Cam bands, SS Bolt snaps & nylon line
- Includes sternum strap & crotch strap
- Inner located elbow to avoid overhead interference
- Rugged 1000D Cordura
- 40 lbs. / 18 kgs. lift
- Three sizes: SM/MD, LG/XL and XXL
- System weight 7 pounds