Cressi Giotto Dive Computer
After Leonardo, the Cressi Giotto Dive Computer is the second project designed, developed and produced 100% in Italy by subsidiary Cressi Elettronica created 4 years ago. It is a completely modular, rugged and reliable computer.
Cressi has complete control over the quality of the product, from the software programming to construction, manufacturing and post-sales service. Low relief profile with ergonomic design to properly fit the wrist and allow free movement of the hand.
Stainless steel trim gives Giotto a technical, elegant and attractive appearance. Its wide-screen UFDS (User-Friendly Display System) provides the proverbial ease of navigation and Cressi software menus. It offers complete Nitrox management with the ability to use two different EAN mixes during the same dive.
Air, Nitrox Gauge Modes. Reset option available through the menu, very useful when renting or for diving classes. This eliminates the residual nitrogen so that different users may make consecutive dives. The algorithm incorporates RGBM and Deep Stop (optional).
Menus and navigation system identical to the rest of the Cressi diving computers, with ease of reading, access to information and model parameter modification. Easy configuration, navigation through the various menus and access to a large amount of information displayed intuitively.
Four buttons for greater ease of navigation, accessing information and parameter modification. “User-Friendly Display System”. The information display, screen contrast, proportions and digit size have been carefully chosen for ease of use. All of the information presented is separated by light lines to facilitate reading even in stressful or emergency situations.
Back-lit display activated by button or when alarm sounds. Extended battery life through a combination of systems: battery saver mode when the computer is not used with automatic power-on, low-consumption processor and CR2430 battery replaceable by the user without tools.
The interface (optional) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac. Gauge calibrated in salt water for maximum precision during typical use.
DIVE MODE ("DIVE"):
- Versatile Air/Nitrox ranging 21%-50% O2 with 1% increments
- Two interchangeable mixes while diving
- Modified 9-tissue Haldane Algorithm
- RGBM + Deep Stop (optional)
- Algorithm customizable on 3 levels (Safety factor: SF0, SF1, SF2)
- Allows successive dives with different mixes (indispensable for reprogramming a mix when using Nitrox)
- PLAN Mode (diving planning)
- Adjustable PO2 of 1.0-1.6
- Independent logbook by mode: 75 dives or 60 diving hours with 16 pieces of information about each dive
- Profile Mode: Minute by minute on-screen profile of all dives logged in the logbook
- Variable ascent rate with visual indicator and visual and acoustic alarms
- Preset altitude
- Acoustic and visual alarms with screen lighting: PO2, CNS, ascent rate, DECO, DECO bypass, maximum depth exceeded (optional)
- Calibrated in salt water for maximum precision
- NO DEC TIME and DEC TIME with three digits
- Optional decompression safety stop (“Stop”) in case of no-stop dives
- Approximate 3-year battery life (50 dives per year)
- Temperature, instant PO2, time and mix used are visible under water at the push of a button
- Back-lit screen (one press, 5 seconds)
- Reset option accessible through the menu. Eliminates the residual nitrogen memory for rental or instructional use in dive centers
GAUGE MODE (“GAUGE”):
- Designed to provide precise basic diving parameters with mixes with decompression tables through a specific program
- Gauge calibrated in salt water (maximum precision)
- Current depth reading, maximum depth, dive time and temperature
- Logbook separate from the dives in “Gauge” mode
WATCH MODE (out of the water):
Gratis Elite Protective Case
PC Interface (for Windows XP - Vista - 7 - 8 - 10)
Mac interface (MacOS 10.12 Sierra - 10.13 High Sierra)
Mac interface (OS X 10.8-10.11)
Software Interface & Manual
After Leonardo, Giotto is the second project designed, developed and produced 100% in Italy by subsidiary Cressi Elettronica created 4 years...
“User-Friendly Display System”. The information display, screen contrast, proportions and digit size have been carefully chosen for ease of use. All...
Wide-screen UFDS that provides the proverbial ease of navigation and Cressi computer menus
Low relief profile with ergonomic design to properly fit the wrist and allow free movement of the hand. Stainless steel trim...
Three buttons for greater ease of navigation, accessing information and parameter modification. This system allows intuitive access to the menus
Wide and long wristband with stainless steel elements. AISI 316. Computer case assembled with fastener and a durable hex nut
CR2430 replaceable by the user without tools
The interface (optional) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection